Welcome to NMC’s new Executive Director, Gabrielle Gould!
The Nantucket Music Center (NMC) is pleased to announce the hiring of our new Executive Director, Gabrielle Gould. Gabrielle will join NMC in early April. Gabrielle has been a proven leader in the non-profit world. Having run a successful capital campaign at Small Friends, she then led the Theatre Workshop of Nantucket for five years. Gabrielle will be departing her position as Vice President of Nantucket Bank to return to her true passion, the Arts.
The Nantucket Music Center, founded in 1975, has been an integral part of island life for over forty years. Our mission is to enrich the cultural life of the island by fostering and supporting music education and performance opportunities for young people and adults. Along with over 150 private lessons on the majority of instruments, classes, and workshops, NMC offers ensembles including Music Together for toddlers and their parents, world music, jazz bands, and various vocal groups, many of which give performances.
NMC welcomes Gabrielle and looks forward to a successful spring and summer season and many exciting seasons to come.
REGISTER FOR INDIVIDUAL INSTRUCTION, ENSEMBLES, & CLASSES:
- New students should submit a lesson inquiry to find out about scheduling for individual instrumental instruction. Email inquiries should be sent to Carolyn Butler, Director of Student Services, at email@example.com.
- New and returning students must fill out and submit the 2017-2018 Registration Form. Please use a separate form for each student.
- A payment plan must be in place before lessons commence. Please be sure to select your preferred plan.
- If selecting automatic bank withdrawals, please fill out and submit ACH form.
- If applying for Tuition Assistance, please fill out and submit Tuition Assistance form. Note* tuition assistance cannot be combined with other discounts.
- All forms are available in downloadable pdf form on the ‘Register Now‘ page.